Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just a few more bows and things.

Just a quick update: We will be heading back to UNC Children's Hospital for Ethan's follow up next month. But I think Dr. Bukowski did an amazing job for Ethan. We were very lucky to have been given the time of day by him when no other pediatric urologist around would see him. To include the ONLY one in Fayetteville. He is a God Send! Right now Ethan is on a 10 day biotic for a respiratory infection. Man, this poor little guy has been through enough the last couple of months it seems..

Anyway, here are a few more bows I made from my cardstock value pack I had bought at joanne's YEARS ago..finally glad I could put them to some use;)

And here is a cute snowman family handprint ornament my daughter made. (acrylic paint and sharpie paint pen). simple and cute! I've seen way cuter ones online, but we are always so plain jane it seems.

Lastly, I just wanted so share a few of the children's ornaments that hang on our tree:

Ethan's First OrnamentMiMi's First Ornament (well one of many)
Parent's to be ornament <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5418149104088455586" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 240px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 320px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjY2YDpZRQlWLXXw-ul8ncNTrdrHiaZCmkxcJulMsGTsU_J4ukSrHkKZjO389DsyUB2dzVKL4PFJ5Aiw8zazx9VjI2rSMMRLpTrHdSAniH5DsesBHcczgEQuTeZUXQ5iljUhiJuigpE-YQ/s320/q9.jpg" border="0">MiMi with the above ornament:
An ornament from her g/ma and g/pa


(we were big on carebears when she was a baby)
Her my little pony ornament:
Another carebear for the little girl who loves 'em!


Another baby's first ornament from my parents to Ethan:
Decorating the tree:

No comments:

Post a Comment