Sunday, January 31, 2010

Krylon Spray Paint, Ceiling Fan Revamp:D

I am a fan of rustoleum products, but I have to say when I went into wal mart last week and saw this color on the Krylon brand spray paints shelf, i LOVED it! Krylon makes a cute duo that looks good together; Krylon, ballet slipper (a pale pink), and Krylon celery (a pale green).

Krylon, I love you!! haha!!

With MiMi's room being re done in a shabby chic, cottagey pale green and pink theme, I had to snag the Krylon, ballet slipper pink and I knew JUST what I wanted to do with it:) MAKE THAT UGLY OLD BRASS CEILING FAN PRETTY AGAIN!
Here's the before and after side by side:


So let's take a look at the process...Before..


First, disassemble and clean the parts you wish to spray paint with the Krylon:


Make sure you spray evenly and allow time to dry between coats so it doesn't clump and streak:




Three coats later and I had this beauty (mind you I am on a low/no budget on my make overs so this really did the trick!):






Wouldn't you agree that it's the perfect shade of pale pink? My daughter is just SMITTEN with it!! Gotta love Krylon! (pssst, Krylon, send me some coupons or free spray paint, I have TONS to make over - I wish hehe). ;)

2 comments:

  1. Loooooks Good Jen.. You make me wanna do something! Yet my fat ass sits here! I need to scrap.. Yet I sit here! Ughhh

    ReplyDelete