Monday, March 28, 2011

Pottery Barn Duvet & Shams: Master Bedroom

So, I decided with all the money we saved building the pottery barn farmhouse bed ourselves, via the plans on knock off wood I would splurge and purchase the duvet and sham set I had been eyeballing for over a year.

The bed cost us about 250 to build, it retails for over a thousand on pottery barn. (Thanks Ana!!) :D

It took me a few weeks of going back and forth deciding which set I wanted, but ultimatley, I decided on Sienna Paisley. More so because it has a splash of green. Even though our bed is a queen, I purchased the King size, so there will be no blanket hogging in the night lol.



After s&h & taxes it was $339.76 for the king duvet, two euro shams and one standard sham (OUCH) I know, but I figured since I never buy myself anything, this was a gift to myself.

Trust me, I tried hard to find online codes before I bit the bullet and spent that much. But to no avail. Too bad for pottery barn, as I intended to buy their down comforter for my duvet, however, I'll just get one at kohl's since right now I earn 10 bucks kohl's cash for every 50 I spent :) c'mon Pottery Barn, offer free shipping or something?? sheesh :) lol. Kohl's will just have to get my cash on that one :)

I spend Sunday painting the dresser white and she's all ready to go just needs some knobs or pulls. I'll paint the bed soon and then hopefully this bedroom will FINALLY be done! :) Oh, and did I mention I am ALMOST done with Ethan's sock monkey room? It's taken me long enough ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment