Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Super Savings at Super Doubles @ Harris Teeter!!

Today I went to Harris Teeter, while the cashier was less than friendly (I mean LITERALLY). I walk up and I make eye contact and say, "Hi, how are you doing". She looks at me and doesn't say a word. Rude much? I think, okay maybe she's having a bad day.

seconds later I give her my coupons, and say "thanks". Again, she looks at me and doesn't say a peep.

wow..

At the end of my shopping trip I say, "have a nice day". It was met with a blank stare and not a word.

AMAZING!! I have always put my customers first when I worked and ALWAYS made it a point to ONE smile and TWO ask how they are right off the bat. I can not believe how some people get jobs when people like me would LOVE her job.

SURE it doesn't pay much, but a job is a job. I just don't get it..

If Harris Teeter wasn't having such great deals I'd probably not go back. Rotten apple;) lol

Anyway here is what I got:

Here is how:

Harris Teeter is having super double coupons this week
ANY coupon up to 1.98 is doubled.

Lysol is buy one get one free @2 .99
I bought 6
6x 2.99 = 8.97
I had 2 internet printable coupouns ($1 off two lysols)
and 1 $1 off two lysol's sundays paper coupon from a few weeks ago
3 coupons doubled = 6 bucks off
8.97-6 = 2.97

Gain dish soap is on sale for 1.99
I had a $1 off gain detergent sunday paper coupon (i bought 20 off ebay for 1 buck
bc i knew i'd get 20 free soaps out of it).
doubled made it FREE

Pine sol was on sale for $2.69
I had a $1 off pine sol internet coupon
doubled = 69 cent

2.97+.69 = 3.66 + .69 cent sales tax = 4.35

That's like 54 cent a piece!! :)