Thursday, October 6, 2011

I LOVE the new Lowe's commercial!!

Okay, random - I know. But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Lowe's 2011 commercial!!

Love is an understatement.

The first thing that caught my attention was the song. Then the whole whimsical feel of it, along with the decades in transition within a family. I mean c'mon, WHO doesn't LOVE that?!

As you may (or may not, but NOW know)..I am a HUGE fan of the Mad Men television series.

AND I would LOVE to know who the Mad Men (ad man/woman/group) was on this commercial.

FANTASTIC JOB. :)

I promise no one asked me to write this, haha, I just seriously can't stop watching it on youtube, it's just too stinking cute, especially seeing the young couple as an elderly couple in the end:) Great job, Lowe's but even more wonderful job to the creative mind behind this one! It's touching, fun and worth watching - over and over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment