Thursday, December 15, 2011

American Horror Story..

I have always said Mad Men was the most addictive show ever. But I have to tell you when I first watched the pilot of, American Horror Story, I was GLUED.

Maybe even a little obsessive. I'd end up watching each show 3 x a piece off the DVR box. When Doug would accidentally delete one (even after I've seen it multiple times), I'd get upset.

Last nights episode, BLEW ME AWAY. So many emotions into one.

If you've never seen American Horror Story before, you will have to watch from the pilot episode on through, because this isn't something you can pick up mid way. This is definitely worth purchasing once the box set comes out.

I have to admit, I am terribly sad that the season finale will be next week. No more counting down till Wednesdays and sitting in suspense and surprise for the entire show.

I definitely see multiple performers and writers getting Emmy's. Fantastic, Ryan Murphy, absolutely fantastic! :)) - I promise I am not biased because I am also a Murphy :) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment