Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just Randoms..

I haven't updated my blog in a while. (This seems to be a never ending story). :))

Mommy life keeps me busy. Well, life in general does that actually.

I'll have some new tutorials up soon. I've just been trying to find time between the chaos. So many changes this way that I haven't kept up with much.

Currently building the Tryde Coffee Table from Pottery Barn. Can't wait, it will look great!

My den still isn't complete, I am trying to gather stuff for a local consignment sale and all the while attempting to keep my sanity.

I've been budgeting like usual and money is tighter than ever.  I'll probably post some budget meals to make from scratch in the coming days. I've had my hands on a few here lately.

I hope everyone has been blessed :))

No comments:

Post a Comment